TOPIC: Performance Management
Tom Brohm - The SourceOne Group
: Friday, May 19, 2017
8:00 - 9:30 am
$20 members / $30 non-members
The following information will be presented:
This special part of our Friday Fusion Series is for office, staff, HR professionals and other administrative positions who keep the business running smoothly. Keep up to date on labor issues, new office programs, managing multiple tasks, changing technology and high quality people skills. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL SCHEDULE!
QUESTIONS? Feel free to contact us at (419) 281-4584 or by email: email@example.com
- Clearly identify the job’s purpose as well as the duties associated with it.
- Determine goals and how to measure outcomes.
- Rank job priority.
- Characterize the standard of performance for critical aspects of the position.
- Discuss employee performance and provide feedback. This should at least be done on a quarterly basis.
- Keep track of performance records. If necessary, create an improvement plan to better employees’ performance.